We're looking for fun and energetic people to join our team for our upcoming wedding season! We also host numerous other banquet events throughout the Club. Previous experience is preferred but we are willing to train. Room to grow as well! Must be able to work weekends and some weekdays. Come Join our rich tradition of quality service at the Lafayette Club!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Mixes and serves alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages in a timely manner.
• Responsible for maintaining bar and bar tables in a clean and orderly condition.
• Responsible for restocking liquor, beer and wines according to restock list.
• Prepares drinks for waiters/waitresses to serve or serves him/herself.
• Should possess or gain knowledge of wines and specifically our wine list.
• Be punctual in clean, neat, pressed uniform with nametag.
What is expected of you:
• Arrive to work on time, in clean professional clothing.
• Be helpful, kind and have a good attitude.
• Serve members and guests graciously and with respect.
• Be flexible in varying schedule needs and areas.
• Participate in any alcohol related training.
• Standing for a five hour period of time.
• Able to lift 50 lbs.