Dining Room Host
Come join the Lafayette Club team during a really exciting time! We will be opening a brand new dining room and bar area in May 2017 and are looking for dedicated, responsible, hard-working, friendly individuals to welcome members and guests into the dining room.
• Flexible schedule
• Benefits after 90 days for full-time employees
• Reasonable hours
• Room for growth within the club
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Make sure that the host stand is organized and ready for operation.
• Familiarize yourself with the names and special requests of the reservations.
• Welcome each member/guest upon their arrival using their name.
• Escort members to their table and place the menus in front of them as they are seated.
• Answer phone – calls can be for reservations, making to-go orders, questions about our menu or questions about events going on at the Club.
What is expected of you:
• Arrive to work on time, in clean professional clothing. Be helpful, kind and have a good attitude about you. If you're having a bad day, don't let that reflect in your service.
• Welcome all members with or without a reservation. Work your hardest to make the member and their guests satisfied.
• Ensure all rules of the club are enforced especially the dress code
• Standing for a five hour period of time.
• Able to lift 20 lbs for table resets, carrying menus, pulling tables together, etc.