Our biggest event of the year is filled with fun for ALL ages!
This annual end-of-summer sendoff features refreshments,
carnival food, games, and a variety of live entertainment
until a fabulous fireworks finale at dusk!
1) Dinner reservations are required and are very limited. For more information, please call Amanda, Dining Room Manager, at 952-471-0969. Note Cancellation Policy below.
* DINING CANCELLATION POLICY for Labor Day dinner reservations in the Dining Room:
No shows or cancellations of dinner reservations after 12:00pm on the day of event will result in a $25 per person cancellation fee.
2) Dock reservations are required and are now full. You may be added to the wait list by calling 952-471-0969.
Dock reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours before event and are non-transferable (we need to adhere to the waiting list).
3) Parking in the lots will be controlled. Valet parking is only available for those members with handicapped permits and Dining Room reservations.
4) No food or beverages may be brought onto the premises, and no pets are allowed.
5) Pools and Fitness Center will close at 3:00pm this day. Pool Cabana will close at 2:00pm.
6) Rain day is Monday, September 2nd for fireworks ONLY. Please check the Club's website for updates on Sunday if weather is questionable.