Thank you for considering us.
Located just west of the Twin Cities, the Lafayette Club has earned a reputation as one of the area's most memorable venues for all types of occasions with our gorgeous setting on Lake Minnetonka. Couple this with our unique Grand Ballroom which boasts an enclosed veranda overlooking Crystal Bay, gleaming hardwood floors and large crystal chandeliers for an event like no other. We also have a beautiful new outdoor venue overlooking the lake for your special event! Each reception, banquet, party, and meeting is customized to your preferences so that it suits your specific tastes, as well as your budget, for a truly unique and memorable occasion.
Please contact Brenda for more information and special pricing on the following open dates in 2017:
Fridays- June 2nd, 9th, 16th, and 23rd
Friday- July 14th
Fridays- August 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th
Fridays- September 1st, 8th and 15th
• You don't need to be a Lafayette Club member to host your event with us, but we'll surely help you feel like one.
• Our friendly planner expertly coordinates events of all sizes for families, companies and individuals, from 2 to 600 guests.
• Our award-winning chef will personally meet with you to arrange your custom menu which will impress any palate and diet.
• Our professional staff will customize their service to accommodate your needs so you'll feel like a guest at your own event.
• Our clubhouse has 17 charming hotel rooms offering a comfortable overnight stay for you and your guests.
Please click here to email Brenda Rogers, Catering Director, for more information or you may call her at 952-471-6411. She'll happily schedule a tour with you of our amazing facilities so you can experience the fine amenities, dining and service that Lafayette Club offers for your special day. We look forward to talking with you!